The new logo for 2016
CDI has had a productive year thus far – several films rolling out to the US/Canadian marketplace (“Donors,” “Ashes of Eden,” “Bestseller,” “40 Nights”). Some of them are now joining the iTUNES platform. The CDI associated thriller “Donors” starring Niki Saletta (7th Heaven) has been available on iTunes at
On June 7th, 2016 the biblical drama “40 Nights” starring DJ Perry, Rance Howard and Taymour Ghazi will join its soundtrack already on iTunes. The Michigan made intense thriller “Bestseller” starring Melissa Anschutz, DJ Perry and Ralph Lister is also releasing on June 7th to iTUNES and the soundtrack will release soon after.
40 Nights Soundtrack
“40 Nights” and the other films can also be purchased at Wal-Mart and other participating rental and retail outlets nationwide.
“Ashes of Eden”
The second film in THE QUEST TRILOGY entitled “Chasing the Star” is in editing with a scheduled Christmas 2016 theatrical release planned.
The 1st official teaser poster for “40 Nights”
Official Trailer #1
It has been a very busy yet productive year here at Collective Development Inc. – Let’s look at some of the exciting updates.
– The horror/thriller “Donors” will release nationally on Feb. 2nd, 2016
– “Ashes of Eden” will worldwide release with Lightworx Entertainment on April 5th, 2016 after an exclusive run at Parables TV and the UpLifTV starting April 1st, 2016.
– The thriller “Bestseller” based upon Christopher Knight’s book has been playing theatre chains across the state of Michigan. It will continue to play theaters until it releases nationally on May 3rd, 2016.
– The associated CDI Sci-Fi film “Wasteland Tales from the desert Part 1” can be seen for FREE at https://vimeo.com/146707702
– The biggest news is we’re close to be done on the biblical-era film “40 Nights” – the 1st in the QUEST TRILOGY. The three films were signed for worldwide release with Lightworx Entertainment. The second one “Chasing the Star” will roll cameras 1st of the year once again in the Yuma, AZ area.
The 1st official teaser poster
It has been a productive year here at CDI. Several of our associated films have been completed and started their release or are slated for a 2013 release. The last film we produced, ASHES OF EDEN, took us right up to the holidays. It is now in editing and a teaser is soon to be released.
DONORS is just coming out of editing and moving over to sound design music composing. Our own post supervisor Mr. Dennis Therrian will do the score. A first look teaser and promotional art was released in December 2012. Mr. Charles Pisaeno was our director on this project.
DARKEST NIGHT was edited down to a release cut and premiered at the FACINE US/Philippine film festival to great applause. The film is signed for US release with Midnight Releasing on March 22, 2013. South Korea and other foreign territories are also being set up for release. The film was directed by Noel Tan.
LOCKED IN A ROOM enjoyed some theatrical play before being signed to an exciting domestic distributor. Look for release art, trailer and announcement of street date very SOON!
7 STONES–this Telly Award winning drama enjoyed a Michigan TV premiere in December. It will now be shopped for TV distribution worldwide in 2013.
DEADLY RENOVATIONS, released 4th quarter with Midnight Releasing, just announced their 1st foreign sale to Scandinavian for early in 2013.
CDI’s DJ Perry also had producer participation in the short film REALIZISM (theatrical/DVD release in April 2013) and the acclaimed feature BENJAMIN, which played several NYC festivals and most recently the Cairo Film Festival in Egypt. BOOK OF RUTH, JOURNEY OF FAITH has continued to sell around the world. In 2013 the company plans to release many more of its films into TV and foreign markets while developing an exciting slate of films for new production.
Thank you to all the cast, crew, and fans that helped make 2012 a little brighter. Here’s looking to another bright new year ahead. Lights!